Sunday 11 January 2015

Travel Series| Carry On Skincare!


Happy Sunday!

Continuing with the travel series, here is what I carry in my handbag when I'm on a long-haul/overnight flight. Its very important to keep hydrated and fresh during the journey and to try and combat the dehydrating plane air!

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Original for keeping my hair neat and tidy-- generally not the biggest user of dry shampoo but certainly dependent on it for long flights since I've found out about it. Its helped me dread long flights less because it lets me keep my hair slightly fresher and tidier; and less gross and messy which helps, because when I get off the plane, I feel brighter and slightly less conscious about the state of my hair;

Earplugs because sometimes the plane engines get annoying when you're trying to sleep and sometimes you just need to block out the crying babies;

Johnson & Johnson Moisturising Makeup Be Gone Makeup wipes for cleaning out the dirt and rehydrating your face midway, so that you can feel fresh and rehydrated and prevent the inevitable plane breakouts;

Toothbrush and toothpaste to stay minty fresh;

Nivea Pearl and Beauty Spray on deodorant for the benefit of those sitting in your vicinity ;)...

Nuxe White Brightening Lotion for before landing brightening and touch ups and to help calm your skin and keep it moisturised and to help combat the dulling effect dryness has;

Dove Rich Nourishing Cream to keep the rest of your body soft and smelling great!

Remember to get all the liquids and aerosols in carry-on friendly sizes; most of mine are 50 ml ;) Most aiports might sell them at the shop in the waiting areas, otherwise you can always pop to your local shop and they probably have them :)

What are some of your travel favourites, let me know and we can trade ideas !! 

Follow me: instagram @kaylarhx
twitter @kaylarhxx

No comments:

Post a Comment