Thursday 31 July 2014

July (Beauty) Favourites!

Beauty
Maybelline Dream Sun Triple-Bronzing Powder
I actually got this awhile back, but this has been almost an "always-use" everytime I'm going out during the summer months. You don't have to use a lot to get a really sun-kissed look and there are 3 shades so you can either use them as individual shades or combined to get a more golden-brown shade. It's also great for contouring and highlighting since the lighter shades can double as both a bronzer and something else (; --- Cheating whoops... Definitely recommend for anything from a night out to a day out.





Jack Wills Gold Nailvarnish
This was also a Christmas gift from awhile back but I've only recently started using it during the summer. Because its gold and my skin tends to not be as tan as I want it to, its never really matched my skintone during summer. LUCKILY FOR MEEE this summer I've been slightly more tan so I've been able to use this pretty colour especially on my toenails to highlight the tan shades. I also really like the gold because its not a very commonly used colour for nails, yet it matches with a lot of outfits and doesn't stand out while still being an interesting colour. This has effectively changed a lot of my nail colour choices as after I was gifted this I've been on a hunt for odd colours.






Clinique Almost Makeup SPF 15
This is great. Not only is it not thick and allows your skin to breathe, but because its not actually a foundation, it isn't intended to make your skin colour change or act as a base for makeup and so you don't have to worry about blending or it melting off in the heat. It has minerals and elements in it that help keep your skin looking presentable but also that help protect your face from the UV rays, which is helpful if you're going to be out and about in the summer for longer periods of time. This is something I've had for long long time and recently digged up again, so the product formula may have changed or the packaging may look slightly different, but I would expect the effects to be the same.






What are some of your favourites? Do share!

Look forward to Fashion Favourites tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. That bronzing powder looks amazing! Definitely want to try it :)

    -Hollie x
    http://theartofbeinghappyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can literally get it at any Superdrug or Boots or anywhere with a Maybelline Counter. I'm pretty sure its still there but it might not be for long because they may bring in new stuff for autumn!! Let me know if you like it xx

      Delete