Monday 25 August 2014

Working Girl Series

Happy Monday Lovelies!

I promise I'm still working on my back to school series, but I'm also starting a concurrent series where I document the outfits and styles that I wear to my internship at TBWA, hopefully on a daily or every-other-day basis.  I'm not really going to be sharing my make-up styles much because I don't intend on wearing a lot of make up everyday, but maybe once in awhile if I choose to do something special, who knows!

I've recently started a PR stint with TPR in the advertising agency TBWA, which is a very renowned global advertising agency with a lot a vast clientele, such as Adidas and Apple.  It also has various branches, such as PR, events, advertising.... etc.  Like most advertising agencies, its got a huge marketing base and aims to be a part of a lot of important projects not only in Singapore, but globally as well. 

 Disclaimer though: I'm not going to be blogging about my experiences there! I'm just going to be sharing my style and stuff throughout the few weeks that I'll be in TPR.  I feel like some of the stuff might be confidential and its not very polite to blog about the people and the culture there because everyone's experience and what they gain from their internships are all different and I just don't feel like I want to give out any kind of false projection from my blog..ok RANT OVER!


SMART CASUAL! For your first day, you might want to be comfy but still maintain a sense of style.  I wouldn't recommend black and white on your first day because boring! Save those for when you really can't think of any more outfit combos.  Just in case you're gonna be doing something like running errands or in the rain you don't want to be wearing a nice dress that you could potentially ruin.  Be smart, also wear sensible shoes!  You can start dressing up when you've gotten a better feel of the place and the kind of tasks you'd be expected to do.

For bag, anything big is fine.  It should be able to hold a lot of things (in case you bring home tons of documents) and maybe a laptop.  I chose to bring one in case, but I'm provided with a desktop so I won't be doing that in the future. 

For fragrance..... something that gives you confidence (: Choose your favourite perfume (this is Giorgio Armani's Aqua di Gioa) that will give you the extra strength to do everything to your best ability (:

If  you're starting to intern or work somewhere, good luck!  (: 




No comments:

Post a Comment