Sunday 28 September 2014

quick update!

Infinite apologies for being ridiculously overdue with my blog posts (2 weeks late eeep)! I promise I will deliver 2 blog posts today in order to make up for the delay :)

I've just been extremely busy the past two weeks getting ready for University and moving in and everything and haven't had enough time to sit down and write a proper blog post despite all my ideas. I've actually got a few super special announcements that I'm still in the midst of preparing, so until then, hope you stay tuned and thank you so much for the support that I've been given for those ideas :)

Since today is Sunday and I'm going to be at home all day crying of illness, I've decided to make up the missing blog posts for you.  Stay tuned! 

Lots of love
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment