Thursday 21 April 2016

Myriad of Masks: Unmasking the Masks 2 (First Impressions)


Unmasking some new masks!

A myriad of masks in the world makes finding the perfect one(s) very difficult, so I've tried to narrow down the choices for all those in the world looking for their next new skin secret. 

First Impressions:
Tony Moly Pureness 100: Caviar Sheet Mask 
Nourishment/hydrating: 5/5 - 40 minutes later, it will still somewhat moist 
Skin clarity: 4/5
Skin coverage: 5/5
Thoughts: Initially was a bit skeptical on the fragrance, because I have sensitive skin, but glad to say that nothing bad happened and my skin reacted quite well.  Caviar isn't an active ingredient in the mask sheet, but if you're worried about getting an allergic reaction, maybe try it out in the shop first.
The black bits are caviar, I'm assuming




Would I get this again? Yes, it was very hydrating and it felt very luxurious on my skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment