Monday 11 August 2014

Polka Dot Inspiration Outfit!

Haven't been posting recently because I've been in a bit of a mess and rather busy, so sorry!

Decided to go vintage on Sunday--- polka dots are seriously one of my favourite prints this season and are not only effortlessly chic, but also sooo easy to match with.

Unfortunately my dress was bought at a street boutique, so I'm unable to find the link for it.  But I have found some similar ones that I also love and that are absolutely cute:

This peplum polka dot dress from ASOS is adorable.  I love the peplum design and the white-on-black and black-on-white contrast, all in the same dress.  It seems a lot to handle, but because the polka dots are smaller and there's a more "structured" feel to the dress as opposed to this one, it makes the chic factor a lot more prominent and effortless.



Bag: Prada
Scent: Daisy by Marc Jacobs
Foundation: Clinique Long Lasting
Mac: Viva Glam

Some other prominent, stylish women who wore polka dot dresses:


Always! Her dress is from Bensoni's 2010 spring collection

The Duchess of Cambridge's dress is also selling at Topshop! Not sure about whether or not its still on sale since it sold out almost as soon as Kate Middleton was shown wearing it.





No comments:

Post a Comment